Important Tips to Fill Out the Online Application Form
To complete this application form, you are required to provide the following information:
Level of Interest: B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science), M.D. (Doctor of Medicine), D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery), M.Sc. (Master of Science), Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy
Major (Program) of Interest: in order to choose your major of interest, we suggest you have a look here.
Supporting Documents: You need to provide the following documents in PDF
- Motivation Letter/Statement of Purpose (for PhD applicants)
- Résumé or C.V. (for PhD applicants)
· Academic Degrees and their Transcripts of Records (in English):
Undergraduate applicants are required to provide us with Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), or their equals.
Graduate applicants who are applying for M.Sc. level should provide us with B.Sc. degree, SSC or HSSC along with their complete transcripts of records.
Graduate applicants who are applying for Ph.D. level should provide us with M.Sc. and B.Sc. degrees along with their complete transcripts of records.
· English Proficiency Certificate (mandatory for MSc. and PhD. Levels; for further information click here)
· Copy of main pages of passport
· Your current photo
· Recommendation letter(s) (mandatory for PhD applicants)
Note: In case you are not able to upload the files, change your browser to Google Chrome.
After you successfully submit your completed form, your application and documents will be evaluated, and you will be contacted by SEMUMS Office of International Affairs in case more documents are required.
You may contact SEMUMS Office of International Affairs during our office hours for further inquiries.