School of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Creating appropriate atmosphere in order to development and empower students who will be able and responsible towards the society and coordination of the real needs.
- Promotion of high quality training for students in areas such as increased population, etiological research in social inconsistency planning and interventions.
- Responding to requirements of demanders in social knowledge and rehabilitation. Finding the solutions for present scientific and informative failures in human sciences related to social welfare.
- Paying attention to establishment of norms, Standards and indicators. And compiling the evaluation and monitoring system in the relative affairs.
-Training of adequate and appropriate necessary personnel to provide special and advisory services. \
- Policy making in Rehabilitation and Social Welfare of the country with respect to promoting positive attitudes together with knowledge and skills.
Development of Postgraduate courses
Creating new interdisciplinary Courses ad "Demand-based" student admission
Holding Fundamental and Applied Research Projects according to NEEDS of Governmental and nongovernmental Sectors
Scientific-Educational Promotion of staff of Rehabilitation and Welfare sectors
Flexibility in plan and Execution of Education/research programs
Rehabilitation Sciences prepare practicing professionals for leadership roles in health-related disciplines. The program's courses develop:
The program culminates in a research thesis or project on a topic of interest. Graduates of the program are prepared to engage in scientifically-based musculoskeletal or neurologic research, entry-level teaching or graduate study at the doctoral level.
Graduate students in rehabilitation sciences have access to faculty mentors with a wide variety of backgrounds in both basic and clinical sciences. In addition, there are the specialized clinical facilities with which the department maintains clinical affiliation agreements. Departmental laboratory facilities include a movement science laboratory, a clinical gait and motion analysis laboratory.