Expert of Prevention and Fighting Against Non-Infectious Diseases
Telephone: 023- 31052205, 023- 33452344
- Implementing or participating in research projects in the field of non-infectious diseases programs
- Getting know with applications of office to upload data and data analysis.
- Reviewing and compiling academic document on prevention and control of non-infectious diseases using the national document on prevention and control of non-infectious diseases
- Estimating and preparing a plan for distribution of resources (equipment, human resources, medicine, etc.) for the implementation of educational programs, prevention, screening, etc. in the city
- Evaluating the current situation, providing appropriate solutions to increase community access to services of health centers in the field of non-infectious disease programs
- Evaluating the current situation, identifying problems, determining priorities, providing solutions and adopting appropriate strategies to solve problems
- Developing and implementing an annual operational plan based on the strategic plan and service packages.
- Forming committees related to the description of duties of non-infectious diseases and membership in the mentioned committees and other committees related to the activities of non-infectious diseases, using the experiences of executive and research projects in developing programs.
- Preparing and adjusting strategic and comprehensive operational plans with the cooperation of group experts
- Preparing and adjusting training programs to improve staff awareness and strengthen them
- Preparing, adjusting and providing feedback on visits and evaluating activities
- Collecting and sending current statistics to superior offices.
- Receiving quarterly performance from group experts, preparing quarterly performance report and submitting to senior officials
- Participating actively in internships, skills and training courses in order to improve information and job capabilities and apply its results in performing assigned tasks.
- Participating in applied research in the field of health system in the relevant job.
- Participating in the planning and preparation of the detailed and executive annual plan of non-infectious diseases in the form of national and regional policies
- Studying, evaluating and prioritizing risk factors for non-infectious diseases based on geographical areas, age groups, occupations and based on the incidence, prevalence and burden of non-infectious diseases
- Supervising the collection of statistics related to non-infectious diseases and sending it to the Center for Management of Non-Infectious Diseases
- Supervising educational activities, prevention, screening, etc. of headquarters offices of diseases in the cities, preparing and adjusting monitoring plans for experts to monitor the environmental activities of diseases in the affiliated cities
- Coordinating the programs of the expert and other experts of the group and supervising their activities in the field of job descriptions
- Coordinating in receiving the necessary funds from the Center for Management of Non-Infectious Diseases, monitoring their distribution and costs
- Cooperating in educating medical and paramedical students in the covered units.