School of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Creating appropriate atmosphere in order to development and empower students who will be able and responsible towards the society and coordination of the real needs.
- Promotion of high quality training for students in areas such as increased population, etiological research in social inconsistency planning and interventions.
- Responding to requirements of demanders in social knowledge and rehabilitation. Finding the solutions for present scientific and informative failures in human sciences related to social welfare.
- Paying attention to establishment of norms, Standards and indicators. And compiling the evaluation and monitoring system in the relative affairs.
- Training of adequate and appropriate necessary personnel to provide special and advisory services.
- Policy making in Rehabilitation and Social Welfare of the country with respect to promoting positive attitudes together with knowledge and skills.
- Development of Postgraduate courses
- Creating new interdisciplinary Courses ad "Demand-based" student admission
- Holding Fundamental and Applied Research Projects according to NEEDS of Governmental and nongovernmental Sectors
- Scientific-Educational Promotion of staff of Rehabilitation and Welfare sectors
- Flexibility in plan and Execution of Education/research programs
Rehabilitation Sciences prepare practicing professionals for leadership roles in health-related disciplines. The program's courses develop:
- advanced knowledge of movement control and the basis for movement dysfunction,
- skills in measurement of impairment, functional limitations, and disability,
- Skills in research on movement dysfunction and the outcomes of rehabilitation, oral and written communication skills.
The program culminates in a research thesis or project on a topic of interest. Graduates of the program are prepared to engage in scientifically-based musculoskeletal or neurologic research, entry-level teaching or graduate study at the doctoral level.
Graduate students in rehabilitation sciences have access to faculty mentors with a wide variety of backgrounds in both basic and clinical sciences. In addition, there are the specialized clinical facilities with which the department maintains clinical affiliation agreements. Departmental laboratory facilities include a movement science laboratory, a clinical gait and motion analysis laboratory.
Address: EDO Branch, Faculty of Rehabilitation, km 5 of Damghan road, Semnan
Telephone: +98-23- 33654182-33654208