Stem Cells Biology, as a growing scientific field, has enabled scientists to do extensive research in areas such as developmental biology studies, drug testing, toxicology, disease models, and cell therapy. Due to the growing need for scientific research in stem cell lines, cancer cell lines, bacteria and fungi, the Bio- Bank of SEMUMS decided to invest in and establish a human and other mammals’ Stem Cells Bank. Accordingly, Biobank is committed to work closely with research and clinical communities in order to provide the mentioned cells with the desired quality and identity.
Conditions of Cells Recieving:
- To check the list of available samples, please refer to the forms section.
- Receive the purchase request form from the forms section and, send the completed form to the center via fax or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deposit the relevant fee in accordance with the approved tariff to the account number (Workers Welfare Bank): 165000326 income of the Deputy of Research and Technology of SEMUMS or to the virtual card number of the income account of the Deputy of Research and Technology of SEMUMS.
- This form must be approved by the head of the applicant's educational unit or research unit.
- The name of the Human and Animal Cells Bank of the Biobank Center of the Core Research Laboratory of SEMUMS and the specifications of the sample should be included in the publications resulting from the use of these cells.
- Applicants of the mentioned samples are not allowed to sell, give and transfer them to others, use the samples commercially and medically, and transfer native samples to outside Iran without the permission of Human and Animal Cells Bank of the Biobank Center of the Core Research Laboratory of SEMUMS
- The applicant and his / her organization are responsible for any misuse or illegal use of the samples.
Telephone: 023- 33654202