EDO of School of Nursing and Midwifery
Dr. Mehri Ansari
- Requesting from professors to upload and send the course lesson plan at the beginning of each semester.
- Requesting to review the lesson plan in the relevant group and resolve possible problems in order to improve the lesson plan
- Collecting logbooks for students' clinical education
- Forming covered committees (planning, evaluation, research in education, empowering faculty members, consulting with students and talented students) based on their assigned tasks.
- Communicating with students to evaluate the educational quality and teaching methods of professors.
- Being member and participating actively in the meetings of the Educational Council of Faculties
- Participating actively in the process of annual promotion of professors
- Sending analysis of exams held at the end of the semester to relevant professors.
- Submitting the performance report of the professors to the EDC of SEMUMS and the Vice- Chancellor of the faculty
- Encouraging professors in innovative educational programs at the faculty level and introducing it to SEMUMS
- Assessing educational needs of faculty members of the relevant faculty and submitting reports to EDC
- Empowering faculty members in various fields of medical education based on the results of needs assessment, policies and educational priorities of the faculty with the participation of EDC
- Implementing research projects in education based on the priorities of the faculty and EDC
- Establishing a student advisory committee at the faculty level
- Identifying talented students, introducing them to EDC and following up on matters related to these students