Engineering of Organization
MA. Business Management
- Studying and Checking out organizational structure in order to improve the structure of the SEMUMS continuously
- Planning for change in the organizational structures of the university
- Assessing the current condition of the structure of each activity and its suitability to the needs of the activity
- Designing structural patterns of activities based on the organizational needs of the modified processes
- Planning to rationalize with emphasis on reducing the organizational dimensions of the university
- Cooperating in determining the transfer of activities that can be performed in other sections in order to reduce government ownership
- Collaborating in developing standards and forms related to the transfer or purchase of various services from the non-governmental sector
- Preparing and developing organizational chart and detailed organization of the SEMUMS
- Acting and supervising the allocation of organizational posts to individuals
- Approving organizational ranks for transfer, employment, group promotion (normal, privileged, incentive, managers, etc.), appointment, change of title, etc.
- Providing organizational solutions and suggestions to university officials
- Announcing the organizational opinion in the committees of transfers, employment etc.
- Checking out organizational requests of headquarters, educational and medical centers, schools, hospitals, research centers, networks and health centers of cities and their subdivisions.
- Supervising the correct regulation of the proposed organization of the relevant offices.