Expert of Improvement of Community Nutrition
Telephone: 023- 31052186
- Planning and implementing programs of health, welfare and improving food security and nutritional quality for individuals in the community.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive programs to promote culture and nutrition literacy of the general public.
- Localizing the desired food basket in the community to correct bad eating habits.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive programs to prevent micronutrient deficiencies including iron, iodine, zinc and calcium deficiency, vitamin deficiency of A, B2 and D.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive programs to prevent the growing trend of chronic and metabolic diseases related to nutrition such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cancer and ....
- Creating a nutritional culture and lifestyle changes in the community, such as changes in eating patterns, excessive consumption of fast foods, fatty foods and simple sugars, including sugary and carbonated beverages, and developing proper eating habits and behaviors in this group.
- Setting up active counseling centers in the cities and providing nutrition counseling services to different groups of people in the community.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive programs to improve the nutritional condition of vulnerable groups such as children, pregnant women, patients, the elderly.
- Planning and implementing programs of iodine deficiency disorder prevention.
- Making policy, managing and creating the necessary preparations in the nutritional services in dealing with crises and disasters.
- Improving the knowledge, attitude and nutritional skills of health workers at all levels of service delivery.
- Adopting appropriate policies in line with the nutritional health of the community.
- Managing, supervising and training proper nutrition to improve the quality of nutrition in centers and public places in order to maintain and promote the nutritional health of the community (restaurants, barracks, boarding schools, prisons, universities, ...)
- Holding scientific-executive committees in order to improve the quality of implementation of programs of community nutritional health.
- Implementing regional and national studies and surveys.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation process of the programs periodically according to the existing instructions.
- Making intra-sectoral and inter-sectoral interactions in the implementation of joint health system programs.
- Planning and taking action to establish a 10-year national document on nutrition and food security.
- Launching a healthy nutrition base in schools with intra-sectoral and inter-sectoral interactions.
- Planning to establish nutrition improvement care at environmental levels in order to implement the transformation of the health system.
- Planning to implement the provisions of the Memorandums of Understanding concluded between the relevant ministry and other departments