Expert and Planning and Human Resources Development
Expert of Planning and Development of Human Resources
MA. Business Management
Internal NO: 2025
- Collaborating in determining training needs and priorities for necessary planning
- Planning and holding general and professional training courses and improving management
- Planning to obtain a license for training courses based on needs assessment
- Coordinating with educational liaisons or educational offices responsible for holding courses for the optimal holding of training courses
- Supervising the implementation of training courses based on the objectives of the course in order to ensure their proper implementation
- Measuring the effectiveness of courses, learners and instructors.
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of training courses and determining improvement programs.
- Studying the relevant circulars and instructions and providing the necessary instructions to the educational liaisons
- Holding meetings of the Executive Committee of Education.
- Participating in seminars and conferences related to providing the necessary reports.
- Checking out and approving employees' educational credentials to enjoy motivational benefits
- Coordinating with institutions approved by the competent authorities and concluding contracts with them in order to implement training courses
- Preparing the necessary reports of educational activities to present to the superior
- Striving to improve processes and how to do things and providing the necessary suggestions
- Participating in relevant training courses in order to improve job capabilities and applying the results in performing the assigned tasks