Affairs of Faculty Members
Since, committed and capable human resources are essential for the development of the university, the Deputy of Educational Affairs established the Department of Affairs of Faculty Members in 2007. This department strives to organize all the needs and affairs of faculty members and improve the quality of educational programs leading to degree by using specialized human resource.
- Organizing and focusing on matters related to faculty members
- Modifying and improving the processes of evaluating the activities of faculty members at the university level
- Honoring faculty members, responding to relevant matters in the shortest possible time in order to provide a suitable platform for maximum use of their scientific potential.
- Reviewing continuously of educational programs leading to degrees at the level of departments of clinical science and all faculties based on domestic and foreign standards for improving the quality of education at the university level and also increasing the quality of health services in the community.
The most important performance indicators of the center:
The Department of Affairs of Faculty Members is determined to reform the administrative processes and optimize affairs of the sub-departments in order to create a fundamental change by cooperating with faculty members. Some of these plans are mentioned bellow.
- Developing regulations for the right to be deprived of an office: According to Article 49 of the Administrative Regulations for the Employment of Faculty Members, full-time geographical faculty members can enjoy the right to be deprived. In order to determine the amount of deprivation from the office for each person, a method of paying the right to be deprived of the office was developed by the cooperation of the faculties and faculty members and review in several meetings. This method can clearly calculate the amount of each faculty member’s deprivation. So, this department strives to legislate in line with the university's policies in the future perspective.
- Developing a tuition fee payment method for full-time faculty members and non-faculty teachers who do not have specialized for-profit work outside the university. In order to encourage and motivate this group of colleagues, a methodology was developed.
- Productivity Committee: Since some of the decisions of the Council of Education require specialized efforts, Productivity Committee was formed. All matters related to the recruitment or withdrawal of faculty members and needs assessment in groups, tuition fees, cooperation outside the university, etc. are reviewed in this committee and its approvals are sent to the Council of Education for final approval.
- Review of management rights: Since there was no specific criterion for determining management rights, performance indicators of managers were compiled by holding several meetings and using the opinions of experts so that each manager receives the right of management according to their working conditions. This amount will change with changing conditions.
- Out-of-University Cooperation: Due to the need of faculty members to cooperate with out-of-university institutions and based on Article 114 of the Administrative Regulations for the Employment of Faculty Members, a procedure was developed and approved by the University Council in order to have clear and integrated rules on the agenda according to university policies.
- Re-engineering of the faculties: Since there are some faculties of the same name, same work and naturally spending a lot of energy and money, the re-engineering of the faculties was done at the university level in line with economical resistance. So that all facilities and human resource who worked in common fields were merged. This convergence strengthened the faculties and prevented the waste of costs and resources.
- Re-engineering of educational groups: Since educational centers were dispersed at the university level, faculty members were present in different centers and in inconsistent groups. In order to organize educational groups and also to meet educational needs of different faculties at the university level, the educational groups were re-engineered.