Head of Financial Affairs
- Preparing and developing financial statements of the institution through continuous monitoring of financial and accounting affairs, maintaining and settling accounts based on these laws and regulations governing the writing of relevant books and regulations and their accuracy, health, and preparing management reports.
- Coordinating the implementation of laws and regulations governing financial affairs, maintaining and protecting financial documents and books.
- Exchanging financial information with legal monitoring organizations in coordination with the responsible authority
- Maintaining, delivering and transforming cash, deposits and securities, and following-up and monitoring timely receipt of revenues continuously
- Supervising the financial performance of the Head of Financial Affairs of the affiliated executive offices and affiliated offices.
- Identifying and maintaining quantitative and rial accounts of property, machinery, equipment and assets