Head of Internal Ward
- Serving cardiovascular patients
- Treatment of non-infectious gastrointestinal patients
- Treatment of kidney disease
- Treatment of non-infectious (such as asthma) and infectious internal patients
- Treatment of diabetic patients
- Sampling of the abdomen and lungs (water from the abdomen and lungs)
- Treatment of patients with various poisonings
This ward has 23 beds that are active in the fields of infectious, internal, respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases.
Recommendations and tips for clients:
- Visiting hours: 3:00- 4:00 p.m.
- The fence next to the patients' bed should be high at all hours of the day and night to prevent patients from falling.
- Identification bracelets should be on patients' hands in order to be checked.
- One companion is enough. Companions of patients who are in a better condition should be out of the ward due to the doctors' visit from 8:00- 11:00 a.m.
- Dr. Haidarnejad – (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Aghaei, Dr. Moshtaghian, Dr. Mahdavi, Dr. Hossein Zardouz, Dr. Pouyan – (Internal Medicine Specialists)
- Dr. Alireza Shah Hosseini, Dr. Razieh Niti – (Infectious Diseases and Tropical Diseases Specialist)
- Dr. Malekdar, Dr. Mokhtari – (Neurologists)