Internal ward 2 of VH
Head of the ward: Mahbobe Majidzade, BA. Nursing
Specialists of the ward:
- Internal specialist: Dr. Fattah, Dr. Mesgarpour, Dr. Torabi, Dr. Hashemi, Dr. Hatefi
- Cardiologist: Dr. Ariaei, Dr. Ameli, Dr. Najafi, Dr. Asghari
- Neurologist: Dr. Masjedi
- Dermatologist: Dr. Fazelzadeh
- Psychiatrist: Dr. Satayesh
- Infectious disease specialist: Dr. Khaledi, Dr. Ghaffari
There are two nurses, one secretary of the ward, and four service personnel
Details of the ward: Internal ward 2 has 22 active beds, 1 of which is considered isolated. It has been working since 2012 on the third floor of the Velayat hospital. This ward includes 10 rooms, 4 are single rooms, 3 are 2-bed rooms, and 3 are 4-bed rooms. In this ward, there are toilets and bathrooms inside the rooms and two traditional toilets inside the corridor for the welfare of patients.
There are two Endoscopic wards at the beginning of it.
Equipment of Internal ward 2: This ward has 22 beds with all up-to-date equipment and facilities, along with access to medicines and supplies needed for the treatment process.
- Doctors visit from 8:00 am.
- Male and female patients are admitted in the specialized ward with privacy and observance of religious norms.
- The cost of hotel rooms is the same.
- During the hospitalization, displacement in the ward is possible and it is depended on the opinion of the manager of the ward, the regulations of the hospital, and the type of illness.
Please cooperate with the staff of the ward in case of displacement.
- At the time of hospitalization, the nurse will introduce himself/ herself to the patient.
- Nurse summoning alarm is installed next to your bed. If you need staff, press the news alarm.
- At the time of hospitalization, give all personal belongings to your companion, especially expensive ones. Otherwise, you are responsible for the loss.
- Having companion is only with the discretion of the doctor or manager of the ward.
- Direction of Qibla is on the wall in all rooms, tayammum stone, prayer rug and prayer stone are available in the ward.
- Meals are served from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. in the morning, 12: 00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon, and 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the evening. Tea is served until 10:30 a.m. in the morning, and 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
- Keep your Insurance booklet and ID card with photo since the time of hospitalization until discharge.
- If you use audio, video equipment and mobile phones, adjust the volume so that it does not disturb the comfort of other patients. Also, turn them off when doctors visit in the ward.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the ward.
- Observance of personal hygiene (bathing and hand washing) is required in the ward. So, hand sanitizer is available for you and your companion.
- If you have any suggestions, criticisms, problems or questions from the treatment staff in all shifts, please ask the head of the ward or the head of the shift.
- Keep a list of medications taken at home and keep your doctor and nurse informed.
- Each staff member has a job description and expectations, which are determined by the nursing office.
- All staff are required to have a label with photo.
- Preserving Islamic decency and beauty is very important. Wearing uniforms is mandatory.
- Respecting and answering to the patient and companions are the mandatory.
- Food service for patients and companions in the ward is as follows: Breakfast 6:00-7:00 a.m. in the morning, lunch 12:00-1:00 p.m., and dinner 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the evening. The tea service time is 2:00-3:00 p.m. and the snack time is 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- The bins which you use have black nylon. Please do not throw broken garbage in these nylons.
- Be calm.
Hospital contact phone: 023-35225122- 29
Internal phone of Internal ward 2: 2327- 2328
Manager of the ward: 2325