Head of Maternity Ward
- Admission of pregnant women from early pregnancy to delivery and 6 weeks after delivery
- Performing relevant medical care, delivery and postpartum care
- Painless delivery using Entonex gas
- Performing ECG every day at all hours
- Issuing birth certificate
This ward has six beds.
Recommendations and tips for clients:
- All pregnant women with problems during pregnancy should go to the maternity ward directly after going to the hospital.
- The presence of a spouse is required to obtain consent for hospitalization and medical services.
- When visiting the maternity ward, bring all relevant medical records, including fetal ECG sheets, ultrasound, etc.
- Swaddling is prohibited in the maternity ward, so bring enough clothes for newborns.
- Dr. Aghaei, Dr. Amini, Dr. Shafiei, Dr. Golshani, Dr. Azizloo, Dr. Ismaili Bazri - (Obstetricians and Gynecologists)