Training of Skills and Professions
The Center of Training of Skills and Professions intends to promote education related to different departments of the University of Medical Sciences in line with the educational rules of the National Center of Training Skills and Professions.
The objectives of the center's trainings and the characteristics of the specific curricula of the courses express the educational perspective of this center and define the scope of scientific duties affiliated to the University of Medical Sciences.
The Training of Skills and Professions includes trainings which improve and transfer work knowledge, create skills, increase productivity, update and promote employees' knowledge and experiences, develop outstanding talents, and realize talents for various jobs and professions in order to improve abilities of people to do their assigned tasks. Therefore, being job-oriented, creating the necessary capabilities to work and hold a job, improving technical knowledge and increasing productivity are the main characteristics of this training.
- Organizing training of skills and professions of health system
- Increasing the efficiency of human resources
- Empowering applicants
- Helping to recruit human resources in market
- Establishing an accreditation system of training of skills and professions of health sciences
- Improving the quality of training of skills and professions
- Developing these trainings based on the needs of society