Notes about Cancer
"Cancer can be prevented and treated with self-care and hope"
- Cancer is preventable.
- Your share of preventable causes of cancer death is more than fifty percent.
- Recognize the warning signs of cancer. The earlier the cancer is diagnosed, the more treatable it is.
- Cancer is a disease of old age, but sometimes the inherited predisposition begins it earlier.
- Cancer is preventable if we change our lifestyle.
- forget misconceptions and give hope to others: At least half of cancers are curable.
- Cancer is not equal to death.
- Cancer is not a contagious disease.