Obstetrics and Gynecology ward of VH
Head of the ward: Dr. Maryam Hazrati, obstetrician and gynecologist
Manager of the ward: Seyedeh Monira Marashi, BSc. Nursing
Specialists of the ward:
- Dr. Zahra Gholi Beiki
- Dr. Maryam Hazrati
- Dr. Siah Mansouri
- Dr. Parasto Naghibipour
- Dr. Parisa Dadashi Avini
There are 10 nurses and one nurse assistant, one secretary, and four service personnel.
Details of the ward: The obstetrics and gynecology ward has 22 active beds, 1 of which is considered isolated. It has been working since 2012 on the second floor of the Velayat hospital.
This ward includes 10 rooms, 3 are single rooms, 3 are 2-bed rooms, 3 are 4-bed rooms and one is an isolated room.
In this ward, there are toilets and bathrooms inside the rooms and two traditional toilets inside the corridor for the welfare of patients.
There is a neonatal vaccination room at the beginning of the obstetrics and gynecology ward.
Equipment of the ward: 22 beds with all up-to-date equipment and facilities, along with access to medicines and supplies needed for the treatment process.
Welcome to our hospital. Please read the rules and regulations of the ward and observe them during your hospitalization:
- Doctors visit from 8:00 am.
- Female patients are admitted in the specialized ward with privacy and observance of religious norms.
- The cost of hotel rooms is the same.
- During the hospitalization, displacement in the ward is possible and it is depended on the opinion of the manager of the ward, the regulations of the hospital, and the type of illness.
Please cooperate with the staff of the ward in case of displacement.
- At the time of hospitalization, the nurse will introduce herself to the patient.
- News alarm is installed next to your bed. If you need staff, press the news alarm.
- At the time of hospitalization, give all personal belongings to your companion, especially expensive ones. Otherwise, you are responsible for the loss.
- Having companion is only with the discretion of the doctor or manager of the ward. He/she is determined for the morning shift. The companion card is required for evening and night shifts. It is valid for 24 hours. It must be renewed.
- Direction of Qibla is on the wall in all rooms, tayammum stone, prayer rug and prayer stone are available in the ward.
- In order to maintain your safety, please leave the ward only when it is necessary, and inform your nurse about your departure.
- In this ward, patients can be accompanied only according to the admission regulations.
- Appointments are daily from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Meals are served from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. in the morning, 12: 00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon, and 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the evening. Tea is served until 10:30 a.m. in the morning, and 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
- Keep your Insurance booklet and ID card with photo since the time of hospitalization until discharge.
- If you use audio, video equipment and mobile phones, adjust the volume so that it does not disturb the comfort of other patients. Also, turn them off when doctors visit in the ward.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the ward.
- Observance of personal hygiene (bathing and hand washing) is required in the ward. So, hand sanitizer is available for you and your companion.
- If you have any suggestions, criticisms, problems or questions from the treatment staff in all shifts, please ask the head of the ward or the head of the shift.
- Keep a list of medications taken at home and keep your doctor and nurse informed.
(For the well-being of patients after delivery and cesarean section, a companion is required and the condition is accompanied by the approval of the triage of the emergency ward and the issuance of a companion card.)
- Each staff member has a job description and expectations, which are determined by the nursing office.
- All staff are required to have a label with photo.
- Preserving Islamic decency and beauty is very important. Wearing uniforms is mandatory.
- Respecting and answering to the patient and companions are the mandatory.
- Food service for patients in the ward is as follows: Breakfast 6:00-7:00 a.m. in the morning, lunch 12:00-1:00 p.m., and dinner 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the evening. The tea service time is 2:00-3:00 p.m. and the snack time is 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Food service for companion should be paid on cash and coordinated with the kitchen.
- The bins which you use have black nylon. Please do not throw broken garbage in these nylons.
- Be calm.
Hospital contact phone: 023-35225122- 29
Internal phone of Obstetrics and Gynecology ward: 2262 - 2271
Manager of the ward: 2255