Regulations of Using Biobank Services
- Researchers who donate a cell line to a biobank can receive the same cell line from the biobank for 5 times for free.
- Researchers who donate a cell line to a biobank can receive another cell line for free for one time.
- Researchers can purchase a cell from reputable centers in or outside the country, and after purchasing the cell, transfer it to the biobank to provide back-up and guarantee of durability.
- Due to the high cost of purchasing vector cells and high cost of research and educational purposes, this center is committed to pay 50% to researchers outside SEMUMS and 25% to researchers inside SEMUMS of the cost of providing samples from centers providing services inside and outside Iran according to the following conditions:
A 25 cm2 flask of 250,000 Tomans per cell
A 1.5 ml cryotube of 200,000 Tomans per cell
Lyophilized vial of microorganisms 20 thousand Tomans
Expressive vector by type based on at least 20 thousand tomans
- Receiving of samples takes place from Saturday to Wednesday 10:00 and 12:00 a.m. Any transfer of samples from nitrogen tanks, freezers, 80- and 20 ° C and 4 ° C refrigerators must be coordinated with the head of the biobank. Otherwise, lack of coordination will lead to the departure of the sample from the biobank.