A letter of application or motivation in which you clearly specify your major and level of interest. Guidelines on writing a letter of motivation is available here
- A Resume
- Previous degree(s) including high school Diploma and the transcript of the last three years.
- Proficiency in English and Acceptable Scores.
Providing English proficiency certificate is not necessary in order to be admitted to SEMUMS and commence your studies. However, you need to know English equivalent to IELTS band score of 5 or its equivalent in TOEFL iBT (minimum 69) at the time of registration as the courses are held in English. Otherwise, attending Intensive English Language classes might be necessary.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport-size photograph
- A copy of passport's main pages
For students intending to study in a graduate program, providing a certificate of any publications or published papers will be considered as an advantage, though providing these types of material is not obligatory and part of the requirements.