Security and Guarding of VH
- The shift manager is in charge of the shift during non-working hours and holidays, and his location is the Emergency door.
- Carrying out the tasks assigned by the supervisor in the office of Security and physical protection in evening and night shifts.
- Preparing a report at the end of the shift accurately and the cases that need to be reported and informing the relevant authorities about what is happening.
- Issuing a companion card for patients who need companion with the coordination of the hospital supervisor and the shift manager of each ward.
- Inspecting all parts of the hospital (medical wards, facility, administrative and peripheral sections) and preparing a report (in case of dealing with suspicious cases, be sure to inform the relevant official).
- Controlling the entry and exit of all personnel and registering all traffic in the relevant forms
- Inspecting guard and guardians’ sites during the shift.
- Following up on guard deficiencies and reporting to the relevant official
- Preparing a list and round of wards, and sending the statistics of Covid 19 patients to the relevant authorities
- Informing the relevant authorities about issues such as quarrels, poisonings, conflicts and statistics in all shifts
- Following up the conflicts that occurred in the hospital from the beginning to the end and preparing reports and minutes to the relevant authorities
- Preventing patients from leaving the hospital without settlement and patients’ suit
- The guardians must explain to the companions and patients about valuables upon arrival, patients and companions are responsible for personal property.
- The entry of cameramen and photographers for film or news is possible only with the coordination of the authorities
- Guardians must be present at their workplace a quarter before the start of the shift
- Using a mobile phone while on duty is forbidden.
- The guardian should not leave his place of work, except in emergencies with the coordination of the relevant official