Head of the Center
On March 17, 2015, the Cancer Research Center succeeded in obtaining a principled agreement from the Development Council of the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education.
Address of the center in the scientometric system of the Ministry of Health:
It is hoped that this center will conduct basic researches in the fields of epidemiology, biology, diagnosis and treatment of cancers and disinfectious diseases, while providing knowledge and scientific and practical abilities to all members of this unit in order to provide the best diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients as well as, taking effective steps to improve medical knowledge and answer questions in all areas of knowledge related to cancer and other diseases.
More information about Vision and Mission, please click here
- Hematologic malignancies
- Non-infectious diseases and cancer...
Cancer related systems:
- Cancer stem cells: A review from origin to therapeutic implications
- A global treatment for coronaviruses including COVID-19
- The mystery of tuberculosis pathogenesis from the perspective of T regulatory cells
- Study the effect of zinc oxide ointment on symptoms arising from hemorrhoids and anal fissure
- IL-27 impact on NK cells activity: Implication for a robust anti-tumor response in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Incidence and Factors Contributing to Low Back Pain in the Nonobstetrical Patients Operated Under Spinal Anesthesia: A Prospective 1-Year Follow-Up Study
- Therapeutic effects of spirulina platensis against adolescent stress-induced oxidative stress, brain-derived neurotrophic factor alterations and morphological remodeling in the amygdala of adult female rats
- Sonohysterography for evaluation of endometrial abnormalities in breast cancer patients under tamoxifen therapy
- Aflatoxin contamination of pistachio and aflatoxicose: Knowledge, attitude, and practices of people in Damghan City, Iran
- The association of CNTNAP2 rs2710102 and ENGRAILED-2 rs1861972 genes polymorphism and autism in Iranian population
- Evaluation of Interleukin 25 and Interleukin 25 Receptor Expression in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Breast Cancer Patients and Normal Subjects
- Lactobacillus paracasei impact on myocardial hypertrophy in rats with heart failure
Address: Cancer Research Center, School of Medicine, Semnan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, 5- kilometer of Damghan Road, Semnan, Iran