Core Research Laboratory
The Core research laboratory of Semnan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services was established by the Vice Chancellor of Research and Technology of the University in order to provide specialized laboratory services and the possibility of advancing research projects.
The laboratory was officially inaugurated on Tuesday 5 April 2016, in the presence of Dr. Malekzadeh, Honorable Deputy Minister of Research and Technology of the Ministry.
- Providing services and increasing productivity in the field of meeting research needs and providing research and instrumental services at the specialized level in Semnan University of Medical Sciences, other universities and research centers.
- Providing consulting and specialized services to other laboratories.
- Strengthening and developing a networked approach to research-related laboratory activities
- Development of instrumental techniques to increase the research capabilities of the university
- Optimal use of laboratory equipment
- Providing services to university applicants and other universities should be done with prior coordination and prioritization.
- Determining the tariff related to each service based on the type of service, time spent, the cost of consumables and device maintenance through the Deputy of Research and Technology
- Depositing the relevant fee to the account of the Vice Chancellor of Research and Technology of the University before performing the test and submitting the deposit receipt along with the request of performing the test to the laboratory.
Features and capabilities
- Device service
- Provide laboratory space (Bench)
- Holding training workshops
- Cell Bank
This laboratory includes:
- There are 15 internal laboratories and 9 satellite laboratories.
Internal laboratories include:
- PCR, Real time
- Imaging Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Essence extraction laboratory
- Cold Room
- Weighing laboratory
- Sterilization laboratory
- General laboratory
- Spectrophotometric laboratory
- Electrophoresis Laboratory
- TOF, HPLC
- Optics and laser laboratory
- Clean Room
- Fermentation Lab
Satellite laboratories include:
- Immunohistochemistry laboratory
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Laboratory
- GC-Mass laboratory
- Flow cytometry laboratory
- Laboratory Animal Reproduction Center
- Biotechnology group cell culture room
- Cell culture room of Bacteriology and Virology Department
- Biochemistry group cell culture room
- Cell and Tissue Culture Room of Stem Cell Research Center
Members of this center
Farideh Shakeri Moghaddam
Head of the Center